Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Four Girls, Best Friends, Their First Summer Apart



The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
By Ann Brashares



I related to this book amazingly well. Would I grow apart from my family and friends when I moved to college? Or traveled to California every summer for work? I related the most to Lena, because she is artistic, shy, and timid when it comes to love. She's learning to take risks. My second favorite story is Tibby and Bailey. Every time I watch the movie, I cry as Bailey and Tibby look at the stars. The film version is well-done and won't disappoint readers and fans. Each character has something to admire--Bee's bravery and Carmen's passion.

Song to Read By: "Simple" by Katy Perry from the film soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyqdB_hFxw

No comments:

Post a Comment